Get more on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow The Mind of Mike Broman on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- March Madness Will Really Begin Now
- Bracketology: Gonzaga or Duke (or Someone Else)?
- Bracketology: Previewing March Madness
- How Will Michigan and Michigan State Fare in the NCAA Tournament?
- Bracketology: The Final Projection
- Bracketology: Duke is Back to a 1 Seed
- Bracketology: Gonzaga Keeps a 1 Seed... For Now
- Bracketology: Gonzaga or Duke on the 1 Line?
- Bracketology: Lots of Bubble Teams Today, But No Elimination Games
- Bracketology: What Now for Gonzaga?
Monthly Archives: February 2016
A huge Saturday brings a major shake-up in the bracket. Kansas is STILL #1, though. Continue reading
Kansas stays #1, but a huge Saturday slate will bring some shuffling in the bracket. Continue reading
Kansas holds the overall #1 seed, and it’s starting to feel a lot like March Madness. Continue reading
Read some Saturday morning bracketology along with Saturday morning cartoons, Saturday morning physics, or whatever you do on Saturday morning. Continue reading
Kansas is the new overall #1 seed after finishing their season sweep of Oklahoma. Behind Denzel Valentine, Michigan State is making its annual late season power move. And, there is tons of movement up and down the bracket after this weekend. Continue reading
It has already been an outlandish year of college basketball. So, it is crazy to think of a Kentucky vs. Wisconsin rematch in the championship game? Both teams look to be coming together at the right time and are poised to make a run in March. Continue reading