Get more on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow The Mind of Mike Broman on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- March Madness Will Really Begin Now
- Bracketology: Gonzaga or Duke (or Someone Else)?
- Bracketology: Previewing March Madness
- How Will Michigan and Michigan State Fare in the NCAA Tournament?
- Bracketology: The Final Projection
- Bracketology: Duke is Back to a 1 Seed
- Bracketology: Gonzaga Keeps a 1 Seed... For Now
- Bracketology: Gonzaga or Duke on the 1 Line?
- Bracketology: Lots of Bubble Teams Today, But No Elimination Games
- Bracketology: What Now for Gonzaga?
Monthly Archives: January 2017
After another huge Saturday of college hoops, sandwiched between a smaller schedule on Friday and Sunday, the majority of the movement is around the bubble. Miami, with an impressive double-digit win over North Carolina, jumps back into the field as … Continue reading
A debate has raged in the bracketology community about whether or not Gonzaga can earn a #1 seed. The thinking seems to be that if they finish the regular season undefeated, they will and if not, they won’t. Either way, … Continue reading
There is no doubt that we are looking at some really good teams along the top seed lines. It was tough to keep Florida State, UCLA, and Oregon as 3 seeds. Florida State in particular has wins over Florida, Duke, … Continue reading
After a weekend full of escapes by some of the top teams – UCLA winning by 1 at Utah and Baylor pulling away late at Kansas State come to mind – we don’t have much movement at the top. Most … Continue reading
OK, I was wrong about West Virginia, at least for now. In one of the most impressive displays of the season, the Mountaineers absolutely dismantled the country’s top-ranked team (and the team that had been ranked at the top in … Continue reading
As an Uncle Sam-dressed Bill Walton marveled many times last night during ESPNU’s broadcast of the college football championship game, basketball and football are really different. Not just in style, but in terms of who is any good. For fun, … Continue reading