Get more on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow The Mind of Mike Broman on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- March Madness Will Really Begin Now
- Bracketology: Gonzaga or Duke (or Someone Else)?
- Bracketology: Previewing March Madness
- How Will Michigan and Michigan State Fare in the NCAA Tournament?
- Bracketology: The Final Projection
- Bracketology: Duke is Back to a 1 Seed
- Bracketology: Gonzaga Keeps a 1 Seed... For Now
- Bracketology: Gonzaga or Duke on the 1 Line?
- Bracketology: Lots of Bubble Teams Today, But No Elimination Games
- Bracketology: What Now for Gonzaga?
Monthly Archives: February 2017
As we get further into February, the bottom of the at-large pool gets even harder to seed. There is so little separation between the teams ranging from the 9 to 12 lines right now, and teams who are well into … Continue reading
And now, we have our first great debate over whether or not a mid-major deserves an at-large bid. Enter Illinois State, who got absolutely blasted by 41 points at Wichita State last night. Before that, I had Illinois State as … Continue reading
Purdue vs. Maryland. Xavier vs. Creighton. The hometown Michigan Wolverines taking on the hated Ohio State Buckeyes. Kentucky vs. Florida. And in the marquee matchup of the day, Arizona travels to Oregon for a game that will definitely have NCAA … Continue reading