Get more on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow The Mind of Mike Broman on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- March Madness Will Really Begin Now
- Bracketology: Gonzaga or Duke (or Someone Else)?
- Bracketology: Previewing March Madness
- How Will Michigan and Michigan State Fare in the NCAA Tournament?
- Bracketology: The Final Projection
- Bracketology: Duke is Back to a 1 Seed
- Bracketology: Gonzaga Keeps a 1 Seed... For Now
- Bracketology: Gonzaga or Duke on the 1 Line?
- Bracketology: Lots of Bubble Teams Today, But No Elimination Games
- Bracketology: What Now for Gonzaga?
Monthly Archives: January 2018
Let me get you thinking to start this post. Where would you put this team right now? Record: 11-10 (3-6 in conference, 2-6 in true road games) Strength of schedule: 3rd overall, 7th non-conference Ken Pom: 84th RPI: 44 Good … Continue reading
Watching Arizona State fall at home to Utah on Thursday night, I had to ask myself: will the Sun Devils play their way out of the NCAA tournament? That seemed absolutely impossible coming into conference play. They were hotter than … Continue reading
Here’s a quick mid-week update. I’ll bring you another update with analysis on Friday or Saturday. As always, moves up or down since last time are in parentheses after the team’s name. In since last time: Loyola-Chicago, Western Kentucky, Houston … Continue reading
I don’t know how you feel, but to me, this is one of the most exciting college basketball seasons I can remember. The uncertainty and the parity are unmatched in recent history. Take this, for example: since my last update … Continue reading
Here’s a quick mid-week bracketology update. After yet another chaotic Saturday – highlighted, of course, by Michigan beating Michigan State in East Lansing – there’s quite a bit of movement in the field. Moves up or down are in parentheses … Continue reading
Wanted to give a quick update heading into Saturday night’s games. This reflects all results through the end of Friday. And finally, we have the full field of 68! Moves up or down are in parentheses after the team’s name. … Continue reading
Best of luck to anyone trying to do this even close to accurately this year. Last year, by Selection Sunday, there was almost no doubt about which 68 teams would comprise the field. This year? I imagine that we’ll have … Continue reading