Get more on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow The Mind of Mike Broman on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- March Madness Will Really Begin Now
- Bracketology: Gonzaga or Duke (or Someone Else)?
- Bracketology: Previewing March Madness
- How Will Michigan and Michigan State Fare in the NCAA Tournament?
- Bracketology: The Final Projection
- Bracketology: Duke is Back to a 1 Seed
- Bracketology: Gonzaga Keeps a 1 Seed... For Now
- Bracketology: Gonzaga or Duke on the 1 Line?
- Bracketology: Lots of Bubble Teams Today, But No Elimination Games
- Bracketology: What Now for Gonzaga?
Monthly Archives: March 2018
And here we are, just a couple of hours before the Selection Show. It has been an awesome Championship Week, to say the least. Tons of games right down to the wire, many top seeds upset in conference tournaments, and … Continue reading
Yesterday, I went into great detail about my last couple of teams in and first couple of teams out. Today, I’ve made some changes. As much as I’d love to see Middle Tennessee in the tournament, I think that the … Continue reading
And the team most hurt by Middle Tennessee’s surprising loss to Southern Miss in the Conference USA quarterfinals is… Saint Mary’s. This was a really, really tough call. First, I had to move Alabama into the field after their buzzer … Continue reading
Today, let’s take a closer look at the bubble. To do this, we’ll use everyone’s favorite metric, the RPI. Why? Because a lot of inferences can be made based on historical trends related to the RPI. For an excellent article … Continue reading
Here’s a bracket projection for today, as the major conference tournaments get into full swing. None of this is easy to project, but by far the most difficult right now is the teams right around the cut line. You could … Continue reading
As promised in last night’s update, we’re going to take a closer look today at how the 1 line should shake out. First, Virginia is a lock to get a 1 seed. They rank #1 in RPI, #1 in KenPom, … Continue reading
March Madness is already happening. Earlier today, Radford beat Liberty on a last-second shot to secure the Big South’s automatic bid. In Florida, Lipscomb nearly blew a 30-point lead at Florida Gulf Coast before they managed to close out the … Continue reading