Get more on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow The Mind of Mike Broman on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- March Madness Will Really Begin Now
- Bracketology: Gonzaga or Duke (or Someone Else)?
- Bracketology: Previewing March Madness
- How Will Michigan and Michigan State Fare in the NCAA Tournament?
- Bracketology: The Final Projection
- Bracketology: Duke is Back to a 1 Seed
- Bracketology: Gonzaga Keeps a 1 Seed... For Now
- Bracketology: Gonzaga or Duke on the 1 Line?
- Bracketology: Lots of Bubble Teams Today, But No Elimination Games
- Bracketology: What Now for Gonzaga?
Monthly Archives: February 2019
Little has changed at the top since my last update on Monday, with most of the important action taking place on the bubble. A lot of critical games took place last night. On the losing side of the ledger were … Continue reading
We have a new number 1 seed: The Kentucky Wildcats. Big Blue Nation is surging, following up their fairly easy win over an excellent Tennessee squad last weekend with a blowout of a decent Auburn team this past Saturday. Meanwhile, … Continue reading
They said it best on ESPN last night: they have to take 68. There are teams around the cut line that are really pushing it, as I touched on in my update on Wednesday, February 20. Check out my series … Continue reading