Get more on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow The Mind of Mike Broman on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- March Madness Will Really Begin Now
- Bracketology: Gonzaga or Duke (or Someone Else)?
- Bracketology: Previewing March Madness
- How Will Michigan and Michigan State Fare in the NCAA Tournament?
- Bracketology: The Final Projection
- Bracketology: Duke is Back to a 1 Seed
- Bracketology: Gonzaga Keeps a 1 Seed... For Now
- Bracketology: Gonzaga or Duke on the 1 Line?
- Bracketology: Lots of Bubble Teams Today, But No Elimination Games
- Bracketology: What Now for Gonzaga?
Daily Archives: March 14, 2019
If you’ve reached this page looking for a comparison of Gonzaga and Duke’s chances in the NCAA tournament, click here to go to that article. This would be so much easier if there were five regions in the NCAA Tournament. … Continue reading
Yesterday, I put Gonzaga behind Duke in the battle for the final 1 seed. I analyzed it again last night and I still see it that way. I’ll go into more detail about my reasoning in a post later today. … Continue reading