Get more on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow The Mind of Mike Broman on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- March Madness Will Really Begin Now
- Bracketology: Gonzaga or Duke (or Someone Else)?
- Bracketology: Previewing March Madness
- How Will Michigan and Michigan State Fare in the NCAA Tournament?
- Bracketology: The Final Projection
- Bracketology: Duke is Back to a 1 Seed
- Bracketology: Gonzaga Keeps a 1 Seed... For Now
- Bracketology: Gonzaga or Duke on the 1 Line?
- Bracketology: Lots of Bubble Teams Today, But No Elimination Games
- Bracketology: What Now for Gonzaga?
March 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Alabama
On Thursday, I explored the debate over whether Gonzaga will get a 1 seed. Later in the day, I put Gonzaga ahead of Duke for that last 1 seed. Well, we had a thrilling night of hoops last night, and … Continue reading
Yesterday, I wrote a ton about the bubble and the concept of elimination games in the conference tournaments. I also explored the debate over whether Gonzaga will get a 1 seed. Later in the day, I put Gonzaga ahead of … Continue reading
If my team wins the conference tournament, they’ll definitely move up a few seed lines, right? If your team is on the bubble, one good win in the conference tournament or getting to a certain round gets them in, doesn’t … Continue reading
What a weekend of college hoops! It seems like every game had an impact on the NCAA tournament projection. At this point, I am only sure of one thing: this is going to look different on Selection Sunday. How different, … Continue reading
Little has changed at the top since my last update on Monday, with most of the important action taking place on the bubble. A lot of critical games took place last night. On the losing side of the ledger were … Continue reading
As promised earlier, I’m bringing you my thoughts on the current bubble teams (click to see today’s bracketology to go along with this article). Let’s face it, even the teams that have the Last Four Byes right now – Oklahoma, … Continue reading
Last week, I predicted that Alabama would meet Miami in the national championship game. A week later, I still have these two teams on track to meet… in the Orange Bowl. Yep, it was that kind of weekend in the … Continue reading
Ah, it’s that time of year again where great food fills my stomach, family fills my heart, and football fills my mind (and nearly all of my TV-watching time). We’re headed towards another edition of the College Football Playoff and … Continue reading