Get more on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow The Mind of Mike Broman on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- March Madness Will Really Begin Now
- Bracketology: Gonzaga or Duke (or Someone Else)?
- Bracketology: Previewing March Madness
- How Will Michigan and Michigan State Fare in the NCAA Tournament?
- Bracketology: The Final Projection
- Bracketology: Duke is Back to a 1 Seed
- Bracketology: Gonzaga Keeps a 1 Seed... For Now
- Bracketology: Gonzaga or Duke on the 1 Line?
- Bracketology: Lots of Bubble Teams Today, But No Elimination Games
- Bracketology: What Now for Gonzaga?
March 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Arizona State
If my team wins the conference tournament, they’ll definitely move up a few seed lines, right? If your team is on the bubble, one good win in the conference tournament or getting to a certain round gets them in, doesn’t … Continue reading
The title says it all. As we move into March, the games get closer and even more intense, making them that much more fun to watch. At the same time, some teams fighting for their seasons just put on truly … Continue reading
Yesterday, I went into great detail about my last couple of teams in and first couple of teams out. Today, I’ve made some changes. As much as I’d love to see Middle Tennessee in the tournament, I think that the … Continue reading
Today, let’s take a closer look at the bubble. To do this, we’ll use everyone’s favorite metric, the RPI. Why? Because a lot of inferences can be made based on historical trends related to the RPI. For an excellent article … Continue reading