Get more on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow The Mind of Mike Broman on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- March Madness Will Really Begin Now
- Bracketology: Gonzaga or Duke (or Someone Else)?
- Bracketology: Previewing March Madness
- How Will Michigan and Michigan State Fare in the NCAA Tournament?
- Bracketology: The Final Projection
- Bracketology: Duke is Back to a 1 Seed
- Bracketology: Gonzaga Keeps a 1 Seed... For Now
- Bracketology: Gonzaga or Duke on the 1 Line?
- Bracketology: Lots of Bubble Teams Today, But No Elimination Games
- Bracketology: What Now for Gonzaga?
July 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Big Ten basketball
After the home loss to Ohio State two weeks ago, it looked like you could write off the Michigan Wolverines for the year. The team was 4-6 in a weak (relative to recent years) Big Ten, without enough quality wins … Continue reading
What did you think of the NCAA’s bracket preview yesterday? Nothing was too surprising to me. The two biggest questions on ESPN, on Twitter, and seemingly everywhere else college hoops was being discussed were how was Gonzaga the last 1 … Continue reading
A debate has raged in the bracketology community about whether or not Gonzaga can earn a #1 seed. The thinking seems to be that if they finish the regular season undefeated, they will and if not, they won’t. Either way, … Continue reading
OK, I was wrong about West Virginia, at least for now. In one of the most impressive displays of the season, the Mountaineers absolutely dismantled the country’s top-ranked team (and the team that had been ranked at the top in … Continue reading