Get more on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow The Mind of Mike Broman on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- March Madness Will Really Begin Now
- Bracketology: Gonzaga or Duke (or Someone Else)?
- Bracketology: Previewing March Madness
- How Will Michigan and Michigan State Fare in the NCAA Tournament?
- Bracketology: The Final Projection
- Bracketology: Duke is Back to a 1 Seed
- Bracketology: Gonzaga Keeps a 1 Seed... For Now
- Bracketology: Gonzaga or Duke on the 1 Line?
- Bracketology: Lots of Bubble Teams Today, But No Elimination Games
- Bracketology: What Now for Gonzaga?
March 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: bracket preview
They said it best on ESPN last night: they have to take 68. There are teams around the cut line that are really pushing it, as I touched on in my update on Wednesday, February 20. Check out my series … Continue reading
Here’s a quick NCAA tournament projection as we get ready for the Super Bowl tonight. Moves up or down since last time are in parentheses after the team’s name. In since last time: Washington, Missouri, UCLA, Charleston Out since last … Continue reading
As we approach the Selection Show and the three most exciting weeks in sports, I want to thank everyone who has read my blog this season. Once again, it has been a blast watching so much college basketball and putting … Continue reading
Just like on the eve of the Selection Show last year, I decided one projection wasn’t enough for the day, so I doubled up. I’m fully locked in right now, as are so many of the teams around the country … Continue reading
So this morning, I told you I would give you my analysis as to why I think Gonzaga is very likely to be a 1 seed. First, who are the other teams who could threaten the 1 line? The common … Continue reading
First off, congratulations to the Jacksonville State Gamecocks, out of Jacksonville, Alabama, for being the first team to clinch a bid to the 2017 NCAA men’s basketball tournament! They did so by defeating Tennessee-Martin in the Ohio Valley Conference’s championship … Continue reading
Last year, eleven teams who won their conferences in the regular season failed to win their conference tournament and were left out of the Big Dance (thanks to this article for that fact – I remembered it was a high … Continue reading
March is here. Can you feel it? We are just 13 days away from what I believe should be a national holiday (since no one who follows college hoops does any work on it anyway), the first day of the … Continue reading