Get more on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow The Mind of Mike Broman on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- March Madness Will Really Begin Now
- Bracketology: Gonzaga or Duke (or Someone Else)?
- Bracketology: Previewing March Madness
- How Will Michigan and Michigan State Fare in the NCAA Tournament?
- Bracketology: The Final Projection
- Bracketology: Duke is Back to a 1 Seed
- Bracketology: Gonzaga Keeps a 1 Seed... For Now
- Bracketology: Gonzaga or Duke on the 1 Line?
- Bracketology: Lots of Bubble Teams Today, But No Elimination Games
- Bracketology: What Now for Gonzaga?
March 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: bubble watch
Yesterday, I wrote a ton about the bubble and the concept of elimination games in the conference tournaments. I also explored the debate over whether Gonzaga will get a 1 seed. Later in the day, I put Gonzaga ahead of … Continue reading
Yesterday, I put Gonzaga behind Duke in the battle for the final 1 seed. I analyzed it again last night and I still see it that way. I’ll go into more detail about my reasoning in a post later today. … Continue reading
Champ Week update: only 2 of 11 top seeds have won conference tournaments so far. The madness is truly here. One of those top seeds who didn’t win their tournament was Gonzaga in the West Coast Conference (WCC). Yesterday, I … Continue reading
For the first time so far in Champ Week, form held last night in the conference tournaments. The top-seeded Wofford Terriers and Iona Gaels clinched bids from the Southern Conference and the MAAC, respectively. With five more bids on the … Continue reading
March Madness has officially hit, as some top seeds fell in conference tournament action yesterday. Loyola-Chicago and South Dakota State are both NIT-bound. Belmont fell to Murray State in the Ohio Valley final, inspiring our first great debate of this … Continue reading