Get more on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow The Mind of Mike Broman on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- March Madness Will Really Begin Now
- Bracketology: Gonzaga or Duke (or Someone Else)?
- Bracketology: Previewing March Madness
- How Will Michigan and Michigan State Fare in the NCAA Tournament?
- Bracketology: The Final Projection
- Bracketology: Duke is Back to a 1 Seed
- Bracketology: Gonzaga Keeps a 1 Seed... For Now
- Bracketology: Gonzaga or Duke on the 1 Line?
- Bracketology: Lots of Bubble Teams Today, But No Elimination Games
- Bracketology: What Now for Gonzaga?
March 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Clemson
Yesterday, I put Gonzaga behind Duke in the battle for the final 1 seed. I analyzed it again last night and I still see it that way. I’ll go into more detail about my reasoning in a post later today. … Continue reading
What a weekend of college hoops! It seems like every game had an impact on the NCAA tournament projection. At this point, I am only sure of one thing: this is going to look different on Selection Sunday. How different, … Continue reading
Last week, I predicted that Alabama would meet Miami in the national championship game. A week later, I still have these two teams on track to meet… in the Orange Bowl. Yep, it was that kind of weekend in the … Continue reading
After another huge Saturday of college hoops, sandwiched between a smaller schedule on Friday and Sunday, the majority of the movement is around the bubble. Miami, with an impressive double-digit win over North Carolina, jumps back into the field as … Continue reading