Get more on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow The Mind of Mike Broman on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- March Madness Will Really Begin Now
- Bracketology: Gonzaga or Duke (or Someone Else)?
- Bracketology: Previewing March Madness
- How Will Michigan and Michigan State Fare in the NCAA Tournament?
- Bracketology: The Final Projection
- Bracketology: Duke is Back to a 1 Seed
- Bracketology: Gonzaga Keeps a 1 Seed... For Now
- Bracketology: Gonzaga or Duke on the 1 Line?
- Bracketology: Lots of Bubble Teams Today, But No Elimination Games
- Bracketology: What Now for Gonzaga?
July 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Detroit Lions
That might look like a nonsense headline. “The Detroit Lions need some pressure?” What regular season situation could be more pressure-packed than a Sunday night game in Week 17 for the division? The Lions will indeed face plenty of pressure … Continue reading
I have supported Jim Caldwell but he lost me last night. The play calling was unacceptable after the Lions took a 17-0 lead, and the strategy on the final play was mind-boggling. Martha Ford must continue the firings that began last month, and remove the entire coaching staff and front office at season’s end. Continue reading
First, the big picture. I predicted that the Lions would go 8-8 this season, which was consistent with nearly all of the predictions I saw. With that in consideration, they exceeded my expectations. The 7-1 home record made it a … Continue reading
The Detroit Lions are 11-4. They have one of the top defenses in the NFL. Since a close loss at Arizona and a disastrous loss at New England in November, they’ve won 4 straight. They now have a chance to … Continue reading
At this point, everyone who has ever talked to me about Lions football knows that I despise Jim Schwartz with a passion exceeding that of my disgust with Brad Ausmus’s bullpen moves in 2014. In simpler terms, Jim Schwartz sucks. … Continue reading
The famous words of former Arizona coach Dennis Green after his team blew a Monday night game against the Bears a few years back: “They are who we thought they were!” Those same words apply to the 2013 Detroit Lions. … Continue reading
Sunday’s opener against the Vikings was about a lot of things for the Lions. But more than anything, it was about Reggie. As in Reggie Bush. The Lions made a lot of noise during free agent signings this past spring … Continue reading