Get more on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow The Mind of Mike Broman on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- March Madness Will Really Begin Now
- Bracketology: Gonzaga or Duke (or Someone Else)?
- Bracketology: Previewing March Madness
- How Will Michigan and Michigan State Fare in the NCAA Tournament?
- Bracketology: The Final Projection
- Bracketology: Duke is Back to a 1 Seed
- Bracketology: Gonzaga Keeps a 1 Seed... For Now
- Bracketology: Gonzaga or Duke on the 1 Line?
- Bracketology: Lots of Bubble Teams Today, But No Elimination Games
- Bracketology: What Now for Gonzaga?
August 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Duke
As promised in last night’s update, we’re going to take a closer look today at how the 1 line should shake out. First, Virginia is a lock to get a 1 seed. They rank #1 in RPI, #1 in KenPom, … Continue reading
As we approach the Selection Show and the three most exciting weeks in sports, I want to thank everyone who has read my blog this season. Once again, it has been a blast watching so much college basketball and putting … Continue reading
Just like on the eve of the Selection Show last year, I decided one projection wasn’t enough for the day, so I doubled up. I’m fully locked in right now, as are so many of the teams around the country … Continue reading
Could the Gonzaga Bulldogs have a 1 seed locked up? A couple weeks ago, the discussion was about what would happen if they lost a game. Many seemed to think that this would keep the Zags from the 1 line. … Continue reading
I started watching a ton of college basketball around the time that conference play started. College football was down to its last few bowl games, and the NFL was heading into the playoffs, making for far fewer games to watch … Continue reading