Get more on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow The Mind of Mike Broman on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- March Madness Will Really Begin Now
- Bracketology: Gonzaga or Duke (or Someone Else)?
- Bracketology: Previewing March Madness
- How Will Michigan and Michigan State Fare in the NCAA Tournament?
- Bracketology: The Final Projection
- Bracketology: Duke is Back to a 1 Seed
- Bracketology: Gonzaga Keeps a 1 Seed... For Now
- Bracketology: Gonzaga or Duke on the 1 Line?
- Bracketology: Lots of Bubble Teams Today, But No Elimination Games
- Bracketology: What Now for Gonzaga?
August 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Kansas state
Today, let’s take a closer look at the bubble. To do this, we’ll use everyone’s favorite metric, the RPI. Why? Because a lot of inferences can be made based on historical trends related to the RPI. For an excellent article … Continue reading
As promised earlier, I’m bringing you my thoughts on the current bubble teams (click to see today’s bracketology to go along with this article). Let’s face it, even the teams that have the Last Four Byes right now – Oklahoma, … Continue reading
If you’re waiting until next week to get into the action, why aren’t you already watching? The Madness is fully upon us with upsets throughout the conference tournaments! Let’s look at the notable ones from last night. In last night’s … Continue reading
Tonight, the top line of the NCAA tournament field can be locked if Gonzaga beats Saint Mary’s in the West Coast Conference finals. At 31-1 with neutral court wins over Florida, Arizona, and Iowa State, plus three wins against St. … Continue reading
After another huge Saturday of college hoops, sandwiched between a smaller schedule on Friday and Sunday, the majority of the movement is around the bubble. Miami, with an impressive double-digit win over North Carolina, jumps back into the field as … Continue reading