Get more on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow The Mind of Mike Broman on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- March Madness Will Really Begin Now
- Bracketology: Gonzaga or Duke (or Someone Else)?
- Bracketology: Previewing March Madness
- How Will Michigan and Michigan State Fare in the NCAA Tournament?
- Bracketology: The Final Projection
- Bracketology: Duke is Back to a 1 Seed
- Bracketology: Gonzaga Keeps a 1 Seed... For Now
- Bracketology: Gonzaga or Duke on the 1 Line?
- Bracketology: Lots of Bubble Teams Today, But No Elimination Games
- Bracketology: What Now for Gonzaga?
July 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Kansas
Earlier this week, it seemed likely that Villanova, Kansas, North Carolina, and Gonzaga were all safe on the 1 line. Now? I’m not so sure. Villanova is, without a doubt. Kansas very likely is, with an RPI of 2 and … Continue reading
Tonight, the top line of the NCAA tournament field can be locked if Gonzaga beats Saint Mary’s in the West Coast Conference finals. At 31-1 with neutral court wins over Florida, Arizona, and Iowa State, plus three wins against St. … Continue reading
With March almost here, the field is narrowing. Once we get past the Next Four Out, teams are hanging on by a thread. Take Indiana, for example. With last night’s loss at Iowa, the Hoosiers fall to 15-13 overall, 5-10 … Continue reading
We all knew this would happen. An ACC team has reached the top line. With the strength and depth of the conference, it’s hard to imagine a scenario in which the ACC doesn’t get a 1 seed. A classic between … Continue reading
Kansas holds the overall #1 seed, and it’s starting to feel a lot like March Madness. Continue reading
Kansas is the new overall #1 seed after finishing their season sweep of Oklahoma. Behind Denzel Valentine, Michigan State is making its annual late season power move. And, there is tons of movement up and down the bracket after this weekend. Continue reading
It was strange going outside for the first time since Wednesday today. The light was almost too much. There were all these… other people. I had been totally cut off from the world for almost a week, and I wasn’t … Continue reading