Get more on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow The Mind of Mike Broman on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- March Madness Will Really Begin Now
- Bracketology: Gonzaga or Duke (or Someone Else)?
- Bracketology: Previewing March Madness
- How Will Michigan and Michigan State Fare in the NCAA Tournament?
- Bracketology: The Final Projection
- Bracketology: Duke is Back to a 1 Seed
- Bracketology: Gonzaga Keeps a 1 Seed... For Now
- Bracketology: Gonzaga or Duke on the 1 Line?
- Bracketology: Lots of Bubble Teams Today, But No Elimination Games
- Bracketology: What Now for Gonzaga?
July 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: march madness 2019
As you know by now, I’m obsessed with looking at the bubble this time of year. And really, who do you know that isn’t, as far as people who enjoy bracketology? So, in honor of my favorite sports studio crew … Continue reading
The title says it all. As we move into March, the games get closer and even more intense, making them that much more fun to watch. At the same time, some teams fighting for their seasons just put on truly … Continue reading
Little has changed at the top since my last update on Monday, with most of the important action taking place on the bubble. A lot of critical games took place last night. On the losing side of the ledger were … Continue reading
We have a new number 1 seed: The Kentucky Wildcats. Big Blue Nation is surging, following up their fairly easy win over an excellent Tennessee squad last weekend with a blowout of a decent Auburn team this past Saturday. Meanwhile, … Continue reading
They said it best on ESPN last night: they have to take 68. There are teams around the cut line that are really pushing it, as I touched on in my update on Wednesday, February 20. Check out my series … Continue reading