Get more on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow The Mind of Mike Broman on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- March Madness Will Really Begin Now
- Bracketology: Gonzaga or Duke (or Someone Else)?
- Bracketology: Previewing March Madness
- How Will Michigan and Michigan State Fare in the NCAA Tournament?
- Bracketology: The Final Projection
- Bracketology: Duke is Back to a 1 Seed
- Bracketology: Gonzaga Keeps a 1 Seed... For Now
- Bracketology: Gonzaga or Duke on the 1 Line?
- Bracketology: Lots of Bubble Teams Today, But No Elimination Games
- Bracketology: What Now for Gonzaga?
July 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Michigan basketball
After the home loss to Ohio State two weeks ago, it looked like you could write off the Michigan Wolverines for the year. The team was 4-6 in a weak (relative to recent years) Big Ten, without enough quality wins … Continue reading
As we get further into February, the bottom of the at-large pool gets even harder to seed. There is so little separation between the teams ranging from the 9 to 12 lines right now, and teams who are well into … Continue reading
And now, we have our first great debate over whether or not a mid-major deserves an at-large bid. Enter Illinois State, who got absolutely blasted by 41 points at Wichita State last night. Before that, I had Illinois State as … Continue reading
A debate has raged in the bracketology community about whether or not Gonzaga can earn a #1 seed. The thinking seems to be that if they finish the regular season undefeated, they will and if not, they won’t. Either way, … Continue reading
OK, I was wrong about West Virginia, at least for now. In one of the most impressive displays of the season, the Mountaineers absolutely dismantled the country’s top-ranked team (and the team that had been ranked at the top in … Continue reading
I’m projecting that Oregon receives the final #1 seed over Michigan State, thanks to an overall stronger resume. Elsewhere in Michigan, the Wolverines are sweating it out today, and I think the results of the AAC title game will determine if Michigan is in or not. Click for more! Continue reading
Here we are, on the eve of Selection Sunday. Every bracketologist out there is closely watching and enjoying the games, trying to get their projections as close to what the committee will actually do as possible. As I said earlier … Continue reading
What a shot by Kam Chatman to deliver a win over Indiana. So, where is Michigan in the field of 68 now? Continue reading