Get more on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow The Mind of Mike Broman on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- March Madness Will Really Begin Now
- Bracketology: Gonzaga or Duke (or Someone Else)?
- Bracketology: Previewing March Madness
- How Will Michigan and Michigan State Fare in the NCAA Tournament?
- Bracketology: The Final Projection
- Bracketology: Duke is Back to a 1 Seed
- Bracketology: Gonzaga Keeps a 1 Seed... For Now
- Bracketology: Gonzaga or Duke on the 1 Line?
- Bracketology: Lots of Bubble Teams Today, But No Elimination Games
- Bracketology: What Now for Gonzaga?
August 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Michigan State basketball
If you’re a Michigan State fan, here’s something you don’t want to hear: your team is ranked second in the nation in the AP poll and the Coaches poll, but they are realistically no better than a 3 seed right … Continue reading
As we get further into February, the bottom of the at-large pool gets even harder to seed. There is so little separation between the teams ranging from the 9 to 12 lines right now, and teams who are well into … Continue reading
OK, I was wrong about West Virginia, at least for now. In one of the most impressive displays of the season, the Mountaineers absolutely dismantled the country’s top-ranked team (and the team that had been ranked at the top in … Continue reading
After a few extra days off for the teams, conference play opened with some classics. First, we had Minnesota and Michigan State at The Barn in Minneapolis on Tuesday – by the way, an arena that is absolutely on my … Continue reading
Michigan State loses to Northeastern to fall out of the field. Meanwhile, Northwestern might be for real. Go figure. Continue reading
I’m projecting that Oregon receives the final #1 seed over Michigan State, thanks to an overall stronger resume. Elsewhere in Michigan, the Wolverines are sweating it out today, and I think the results of the AAC title game will determine if Michigan is in or not. Click for more! Continue reading