Get more on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow The Mind of Mike Broman on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- March Madness Will Really Begin Now
- Bracketology: Gonzaga or Duke (or Someone Else)?
- Bracketology: Previewing March Madness
- How Will Michigan and Michigan State Fare in the NCAA Tournament?
- Bracketology: The Final Projection
- Bracketology: Duke is Back to a 1 Seed
- Bracketology: Gonzaga Keeps a 1 Seed... For Now
- Bracketology: Gonzaga or Duke on the 1 Line?
- Bracketology: Lots of Bubble Teams Today, But No Elimination Games
- Bracketology: What Now for Gonzaga?
July 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Purdue
Where will the Big Ten end up? The Bracket Preview on February 11 featured zero Big Ten teams on the top 4 seed lines. Today, my highest-seeded Big Ten team is Purdue, who fell from a 4 to a 5 … Continue reading
A debate has raged in the bracketology community about whether or not Gonzaga can earn a #1 seed. The thinking seems to be that if they finish the regular season undefeated, they will and if not, they won’t. Either way, … Continue reading
Kansas holds the overall #1 seed, and it’s starting to feel a lot like March Madness. Continue reading
Kansas is the new overall #1 seed after finishing their season sweep of Oklahoma. Behind Denzel Valentine, Michigan State is making its annual late season power move. And, there is tons of movement up and down the bracket after this weekend. Continue reading