Get more on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow The Mind of Mike Broman on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- March Madness Will Really Begin Now
- Bracketology: Gonzaga or Duke (or Someone Else)?
- Bracketology: Previewing March Madness
- How Will Michigan and Michigan State Fare in the NCAA Tournament?
- Bracketology: The Final Projection
- Bracketology: Duke is Back to a 1 Seed
- Bracketology: Gonzaga Keeps a 1 Seed... For Now
- Bracketology: Gonzaga or Duke on the 1 Line?
- Bracketology: Lots of Bubble Teams Today, But No Elimination Games
- Bracketology: What Now for Gonzaga?
March 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Tennessee
Let’s shift gears from my usual bubble watch and look at the top of the NCAA tournament field. Who has a shot at a 1 seed, and how likely is it for these teams? To do this, I’m looking at … Continue reading
If my team wins the conference tournament, they’ll definitely move up a few seed lines, right? If your team is on the bubble, one good win in the conference tournament or getting to a certain round gets them in, doesn’t … Continue reading
We have a new number 1 seed: The Kentucky Wildcats. Big Blue Nation is surging, following up their fairly easy win over an excellent Tennessee squad last weekend with a blowout of a decent Auburn team this past Saturday. Meanwhile, … Continue reading
As promised in last night’s update, we’re going to take a closer look today at how the 1 line should shake out. First, Virginia is a lock to get a 1 seed. They rank #1 in RPI, #1 in KenPom, … Continue reading
After another huge Saturday of college hoops, sandwiched between a smaller schedule on Friday and Sunday, the majority of the movement is around the bubble. Miami, with an impressive double-digit win over North Carolina, jumps back into the field as … Continue reading