Get more on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow The Mind of Mike Broman on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- March Madness Will Really Begin Now
- Bracketology: Gonzaga or Duke (or Someone Else)?
- Bracketology: Previewing March Madness
- How Will Michigan and Michigan State Fare in the NCAA Tournament?
- Bracketology: The Final Projection
- Bracketology: Duke is Back to a 1 Seed
- Bracketology: Gonzaga Keeps a 1 Seed... For Now
- Bracketology: Gonzaga or Duke on the 1 Line?
- Bracketology: Lots of Bubble Teams Today, But No Elimination Games
- Bracketology: What Now for Gonzaga?
March 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: VCU
On Thursday, I explored the debate over whether Gonzaga will get a 1 seed. Later in the day, I put Gonzaga ahead of Duke for that last 1 seed. Well, we had a thrilling night of hoops last night, and … Continue reading
As you know by now, I’m obsessed with looking at the bubble this time of year. And really, who do you know that isn’t, as far as people who enjoy bracketology? So, in honor of my favorite sports studio crew … Continue reading
Little has changed at the top since my last update on Monday, with most of the important action taking place on the bubble. A lot of critical games took place last night. On the losing side of the ledger were … Continue reading
Just like on the eve of the Selection Show last year, I decided one projection wasn’t enough for the day, so I doubled up. I’m fully locked in right now, as are so many of the teams around the country … Continue reading
There is no doubt that we are looking at some really good teams along the top seed lines. It was tough to keep Florida State, UCLA, and Oregon as 3 seeds. Florida State in particular has wins over Florida, Duke, … Continue reading