Get more on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow The Mind of Mike Broman on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- March Madness Will Really Begin Now
- Bracketology: Gonzaga or Duke (or Someone Else)?
- Bracketology: Previewing March Madness
- How Will Michigan and Michigan State Fare in the NCAA Tournament?
- Bracketology: The Final Projection
- Bracketology: Duke is Back to a 1 Seed
- Bracketology: Gonzaga Keeps a 1 Seed... For Now
- Bracketology: Gonzaga or Duke on the 1 Line?
- Bracketology: Lots of Bubble Teams Today, But No Elimination Games
- Bracketology: What Now for Gonzaga?
July 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Virginia
If you’re like me and you’re still finishing up your brackets, you might be asking if Duke or Gonzaga is a better pick to reach the championship game and cut down the nets in this year’s NCAA tournament. You might … Continue reading
And here we go, with the Selection Show just hours away. I’m excited, and I know you are too. I’ve written at length this week about how the 1 line might shape up. This, along with the bubble watch, seems … Continue reading
Champ Week update: only 2 of 11 top seeds have won conference tournaments so far. The madness is truly here. One of those top seeds who didn’t win their tournament was Gonzaga in the West Coast Conference (WCC). Yesterday, I … Continue reading
Let’s shift gears from my usual bubble watch and look at the top of the NCAA tournament field. Who has a shot at a 1 seed, and how likely is it for these teams? To do this, I’m looking at … Continue reading
Ah, Louisville. On Wednesday night, I wrote about how the Cardinals could more or less secure an NCAA tournament bid by beating Virginia at home the following night. Well, with a little over 4 minutes to go, Louisville led by … Continue reading
Here’s my latest NCAA tournament projection. Possibly the biggest change since Wednesday is that we have a new overall number 1, which is Virginia. This comes after Villanova shockingly lost at home to St. John’s on Wednesday. Then again, as … Continue reading
Where will the Big Ten end up? The Bracket Preview on February 11 featured zero Big Ten teams on the top 4 seed lines. Today, my highest-seeded Big Ten team is Purdue, who fell from a 4 to a 5 … Continue reading
Kansas is the new overall #1 seed after finishing their season sweep of Oklahoma. Behind Denzel Valentine, Michigan State is making its annual late season power move. And, there is tons of movement up and down the bracket after this weekend. Continue reading