Get more on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow The Mind of Mike Broman on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- March Madness Will Really Begin Now
- Bracketology: Gonzaga or Duke (or Someone Else)?
- Bracketology: Previewing March Madness
- How Will Michigan and Michigan State Fare in the NCAA Tournament?
- Bracketology: The Final Projection
- Bracketology: Duke is Back to a 1 Seed
- Bracketology: Gonzaga Keeps a 1 Seed... For Now
- Bracketology: Gonzaga or Duke on the 1 Line?
- Bracketology: Lots of Bubble Teams Today, But No Elimination Games
- Bracketology: What Now for Gonzaga?
March 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Wichita State
Just like on the eve of the Selection Show last year, I decided one projection wasn’t enough for the day, so I doubled up. I’m fully locked in right now, as are so many of the teams around the country … Continue reading
Yesterday, I wrote about the Madness in the Horizon League tournament. With Green Bay’s loss to Illinois-Chicago, the conference has now lost its top three teams in the opening round. Elsewhere, for the second straight year, Monmouth won the MAAC … Continue reading
Last year, eleven teams who won their conferences in the regular season failed to win their conference tournament and were left out of the Big Dance (thanks to this article for that fact – I remembered it was a high … Continue reading
And now, we have our first great debate over whether or not a mid-major deserves an at-large bid. Enter Illinois State, who got absolutely blasted by 41 points at Wichita State last night. Before that, I had Illinois State as … Continue reading
It was strange going outside for the first time since Wednesday today. The light was almost too much. There were all these… other people. I had been totally cut off from the world for almost a week, and I wasn’t … Continue reading