Get more on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow The Mind of Mike Broman on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- March Madness Will Really Begin Now
- Bracketology: Gonzaga or Duke (or Someone Else)?
- Bracketology: Previewing March Madness
- How Will Michigan and Michigan State Fare in the NCAA Tournament?
- Bracketology: The Final Projection
- Bracketology: Duke is Back to a 1 Seed
- Bracketology: Gonzaga Keeps a 1 Seed... For Now
- Bracketology: Gonzaga or Duke on the 1 Line?
- Bracketology: Lots of Bubble Teams Today, But No Elimination Games
- Bracketology: What Now for Gonzaga?
July 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Marquette
Three things are certain in life: death, taxes, and never filling out a perfect bracket. On that somber note, let’s get to it. While no one is going to go undefeated in their NCAA tournament bracket, there are some strategies … Continue reading
We have a new number 1 seed: The Kentucky Wildcats. Big Blue Nation is surging, following up their fairly easy win over an excellent Tennessee squad last weekend with a blowout of a decent Auburn team this past Saturday. Meanwhile, … Continue reading
Yesterday, I went into great detail about my last couple of teams in and first couple of teams out. Today, I’ve made some changes. As much as I’d love to see Middle Tennessee in the tournament, I think that the … Continue reading