Get more on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow The Mind of Mike Broman on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- March Madness Will Really Begin Now
- Bracketology: Gonzaga or Duke (or Someone Else)?
- Bracketology: Previewing March Madness
- How Will Michigan and Michigan State Fare in the NCAA Tournament?
- Bracketology: The Final Projection
- Bracketology: Duke is Back to a 1 Seed
- Bracketology: Gonzaga Keeps a 1 Seed... For Now
- Bracketology: Gonzaga or Duke on the 1 Line?
- Bracketology: Lots of Bubble Teams Today, But No Elimination Games
- Bracketology: What Now for Gonzaga?
March 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Baylor
Yesterday, I went into great detail about my last couple of teams in and first couple of teams out. Today, I’ve made some changes. As much as I’d love to see Middle Tennessee in the tournament, I think that the … Continue reading
And the team most hurt by Middle Tennessee’s surprising loss to Southern Miss in the Conference USA quarterfinals is… Saint Mary’s. This was a really, really tough call. First, I had to move Alabama into the field after their buzzer … Continue reading
Today, let’s take a closer look at the bubble. To do this, we’ll use everyone’s favorite metric, the RPI. Why? Because a lot of inferences can be made based on historical trends related to the RPI. For an excellent article … Continue reading
So this morning, I told you I would give you my analysis as to why I think Gonzaga is very likely to be a 1 seed. First, who are the other teams who could threaten the 1 line? The common … Continue reading
We all knew this would happen. An ACC team has reached the top line. With the strength and depth of the conference, it’s hard to imagine a scenario in which the ACC doesn’t get a 1 seed. A classic between … Continue reading
Kansas is the new overall #1 seed after finishing their season sweep of Oklahoma. Behind Denzel Valentine, Michigan State is making its annual late season power move. And, there is tons of movement up and down the bracket after this weekend. Continue reading