Get more on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow The Mind of Mike Broman on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- March Madness Will Really Begin Now
- Bracketology: Gonzaga or Duke (or Someone Else)?
- Bracketology: Previewing March Madness
- How Will Michigan and Michigan State Fare in the NCAA Tournament?
- Bracketology: The Final Projection
- Bracketology: Duke is Back to a 1 Seed
- Bracketology: Gonzaga Keeps a 1 Seed... For Now
- Bracketology: Gonzaga or Duke on the 1 Line?
- Bracketology: Lots of Bubble Teams Today, But No Elimination Games
- Bracketology: What Now for Gonzaga?
July 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Oregon
Just like on the eve of the Selection Show last year, I decided one projection wasn’t enough for the day, so I doubled up. I’m fully locked in right now, as are so many of the teams around the country … Continue reading
Earlier this week, it seemed likely that Villanova, Kansas, North Carolina, and Gonzaga were all safe on the 1 line. Now? I’m not so sure. Villanova is, without a doubt. Kansas very likely is, with an RPI of 2 and … Continue reading
So this morning, I told you I would give you my analysis as to why I think Gonzaga is very likely to be a 1 seed. First, who are the other teams who could threaten the 1 line? The common … Continue reading
How does BYU do it? Over the last four seasons, the Cougars have beaten Gonzaga as many times as the entire rest of the West Coast Conference has beaten Gonzaga. BYU is 4-4 against the Zags in this time frame, … Continue reading
Here’s a quick update as a big day of college hoops gets underway. As I wrote about on Wednesday night, we still have no clarity as we move towards the middle and bottom of the field. There are so many … Continue reading
There is no doubt that we are looking at some really good teams along the top seed lines. It was tough to keep Florida State, UCLA, and Oregon as 3 seeds. Florida State in particular has wins over Florida, Duke, … Continue reading
Kansas is the new overall #1 seed after finishing their season sweep of Oklahoma. Behind Denzel Valentine, Michigan State is making its annual late season power move. And, there is tons of movement up and down the bracket after this weekend. Continue reading