Get more on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow The Mind of Mike Broman on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- March Madness Will Really Begin Now
- Bracketology: Gonzaga or Duke (or Someone Else)?
- Bracketology: Previewing March Madness
- How Will Michigan and Michigan State Fare in the NCAA Tournament?
- Bracketology: The Final Projection
- Bracketology: Duke is Back to a 1 Seed
- Bracketology: Gonzaga Keeps a 1 Seed... For Now
- Bracketology: Gonzaga or Duke on the 1 Line?
- Bracketology: Lots of Bubble Teams Today, But No Elimination Games
- Bracketology: What Now for Gonzaga?
August 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Villanova
They said it best on ESPN last night: they have to take 68. There are teams around the cut line that are really pushing it, as I touched on in my update on Wednesday, February 20. Check out my series … Continue reading
Here’s my latest NCAA tournament projection. Possibly the biggest change since Wednesday is that we have a new overall number 1, which is Virginia. This comes after Villanova shockingly lost at home to St. John’s on Wednesday. Then again, as … Continue reading
Just like on the eve of the Selection Show last year, I decided one projection wasn’t enough for the day, so I doubled up. I’m fully locked in right now, as are so many of the teams around the country … Continue reading
Earlier this week, it seemed likely that Villanova, Kansas, North Carolina, and Gonzaga were all safe on the 1 line. Now? I’m not so sure. Villanova is, without a doubt. Kansas very likely is, with an RPI of 2 and … Continue reading
Tonight, the top line of the NCAA tournament field can be locked if Gonzaga beats Saint Mary’s in the West Coast Conference finals. At 31-1 with neutral court wins over Florida, Arizona, and Iowa State, plus three wins against St. … Continue reading