Get more on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow The Mind of Mike Broman on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- March Madness Will Really Begin Now
- Bracketology: Gonzaga or Duke (or Someone Else)?
- Bracketology: Previewing March Madness
- How Will Michigan and Michigan State Fare in the NCAA Tournament?
- Bracketology: The Final Projection
- Bracketology: Duke is Back to a 1 Seed
- Bracketology: Gonzaga Keeps a 1 Seed... For Now
- Bracketology: Gonzaga or Duke on the 1 Line?
- Bracketology: Lots of Bubble Teams Today, But No Elimination Games
- Bracketology: What Now for Gonzaga?
July 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Auburn
As promised in last night’s update, we’re going to take a closer look today at how the 1 line should shake out. First, Virginia is a lock to get a 1 seed. They rank #1 in RPI, #1 in KenPom, … Continue reading
Watching Arizona State fall at home to Utah on Thursday night, I had to ask myself: will the Sun Devils play their way out of the NCAA tournament? That seemed absolutely impossible coming into conference play. They were hotter than … Continue reading